English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Σάββατο, 19 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Bad Meets Evil - Lighters ft. Bruno Mars

Bad Meets Evil είναι ένα αμερικάνικο hip hop συγκρότημα και αποτελείται από δύο mc's από το Detroit 
τον Royche da 5'9'' γνωστός ως Bad και τον Eminem ως Evil και συνεργάστηκαν με τον γνωστό πλέον σε όλους μας πλέον Bruno Mars ο οποίος τα σάρωσε σχεδόν όλα στα Mtv Ema.

Είναι το πρώτο video clip των Bad Meets Evil που γνωρίζει τέτοια επιτυχία αν και δίκαια θα έλεγα.

Ένα ιδιαίτερο τραγούδι που η χροιά του Bruno Mars μας "ακουμπάει"όλους.
Οι Bad Meets Evil θα μας απασχολήσουν πολύ.
 Lighters λοιπόν..
     ας το ακούσουμε




6 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

If you are going for most excellent contents like me, only pay
a quick visit this site all the time as it provides quality contents, thanks
Also visit my web-site : boligityrkia.net

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.
Take a look at my web-site :: tattoo removal

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
Feel free to surf my homepage : birmingham dermatologist

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog
and look forward to new posts.
My web page: birmingham dermatologist

Ανώνυμος είπε...

I do consider all of the ideas you've introduced for your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
Here is my web blog ... cure acne naturally

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Now I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming over again
to read more news.
My web-site laser tattoo removal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...